- The Maca herb has traditionally been used as an aphrodisiac for both men and women and to increase energy, vitality, stamina and endurance in athletes
- For men, benefits include an increase in seminal fluid volume, sperm count and sperm motility, as well as improvements in libido and overall sexual health
- For women, benefits include greater consistency in menstrual cycles, while women with hot flashes, mood swings and most associated perimenopause and menopause symptoms see their symptoms diminish dramatically
- Natural formula – safe for vegetarians
- Manufactured in the UK under strict guidelines – quality assured!
Fit Life Health Maca Extract Maca Root Extract has long been known as a natural supplement boosting energy, stamina, endurance and fertility
How does it work? Maca supports normal hormone production, helping to correct the imbalances that can lead to tiredness, mood swings, low libido and problems with sexual health
What other benefits are there? As well as providing increased energy levels, Maca has been seen to diminish the symptoms of menopause
How much should I take? Normal use: 1 to 2 tablets daily PMS: 2 to 3 tablets daily When trying to conceive: 3 to 4 tablets daily Our vegetarian-safe 500mg tablets give you the flexibility to adjust your dosage to your personal requirements
Why choose Fit Life Health? Our supplements are specially formulated for maximum efficiency using the finest natural ingredients at our ultra-modern facility in the UK – quality assured!
Disclaimer This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Combo Packs Maca Root Extract is also available in the following Fit Life Health cost-saving Combo Packs:
- Korean Ginseng and Maca Root Extract
- Green Tea Extract and Maca Root Extract
- Acidophilus Probiotic and Maca Root Extract