- May support already-normal-range cholesterol levels.
- Provides an extremely bioavailable source of omega-3 essential fatty acids (epa and dha)
- Is a natural source of astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant carotenoid.
- Provides joint and skin support
- Supports cardiovascular system and brain function
How it works: antarctic krill provides a highly bioavailable source of epa and dha, essential omega-3 fatty acids (efas). Efas are vital to the health of the cell membrane and also contribute to cardiovascular, brain and structural system function. They provide joint and skin support and may help support cholesterol levels already within the normal range. Krill is also a natural source of astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant carotenoid. Krill oil also contains phospholipids, which bind to the omega-3 fatty acids, improving their absorption in the body. These phospholipids provide strength and elasticity to the cell membrane, helping to keep toxins out and let nutrients and oxygen in. Vitamin k2 provides added support for the cardiovascular system and bone health. Ingredients: 20 mcg vitamin k (25% of daily value), plus krill oil, fish oil, epa, dha and astaxanthin. Recommended use: take 1 capsule with a meal one or two times daily.
Discount Price: £68.61
Buy from Amazon
- Helps maintain normal adrenal functions
- Supports the body’s ability to regulate stress
- Supports a healthy biological terrain
- Supports the glandular and nervous systems
- Provides 250% or more of the daily value of thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin b6 and pantothenic acid
How it works: certain hormones in the body-called stress hormones-prepare the body to deal with stressful situations by increasing the heart rate and the force of contraction and blood flow to the heart, liver, and to skeletal and adipose tissue. These stress hormones are produced and regulated by the adrenal glands. They also dilate airways to the lungs and increase blood levels of glucose and fatty acids. The adrenal hormones and their functions are linked to virtually all of the body systems. Thus, many physiological processes and bodily functions, including cardiovascular health, sex drive, ph balance, skin conditions, energy levels, mood and overall psychological outlook often correlate to adrenal gland function. Adrenal support is a synergistic blend of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and adaptogenic herbs specially formulated to nourish and strengthen the adrenal glands and to promote glandular secretion. Ingredients: 25 mg vitamin c (42% daily value), 10 mg thiamin (667% dv), 5 mg riboflavin (294% dv), 5 mg vitamin b6 (250% dv), 45 mg pantothenic acid (450% dv), 10 mg magnesium (3% dv), 5 mg zinc (33% dv), 5 mg potassium, bovine adrenal substance, schizandra fruit, borage seed oil, licorice root and protease blend. Recommended use: take 1 capsule with a meal twice daily.
Discount Price: £33.38
Buy from Amazon
- From the world leader in herbs and health supplements
- A high quality product that meets pharmaceutical standards
- Tested for consistency, quality and potency
- The highest quality herbal, vitamin, mineral, and nutritional supplements worldwide
- Achieve your health related goals!
Magnesium is the central atom in the chlorophyll molecule, and in physiology it activates the atp energy system. More than 300 enzymes require the presence of this mineral. Sixty percent of the body’s magnesium is found in the bones, and the rest is found mainly in the soft tissues and blood. Magnesium is necessary for the metabolism of vitamin c, phosphorus, potassium and sodium. It should be taken when using calcium supplements. It is important to the nervous system and for the synthesis of certain proteins. Each tablet contains 250 mg of magnesium oxide and magnesium amino acid chelate, which provides 62.5 percent of the daily value for this nutrient. Nsp magnesium comes in a base of licorice root, kelp plant, peppermint leaves and white willow bark. Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.
Discount Price: £17.24
Buy from Amazon