- From the world leader in herbs and health supplements
- A high quality product that meets pharmaceutical standards
- Tested for consistency, quality and potency
- The highest quality herbal, vitamin, mineral, and nutritional supplements worldwide
- Achieve your health related goals!
Magnesium is the central atom in the chlorophyll molecule, and in physiology it activates the atp energy system. More than 300 enzymes require the presence of this mineral. Sixty percent of the body’s magnesium is found in the bones, and the rest is found mainly in the soft tissues and blood. Magnesium is necessary for the metabolism of vitamin c, phosphorus, potassium and sodium. It should be taken when using calcium supplements. It is important to the nervous system and for the synthesis of certain proteins. Each tablet contains 250 mg of magnesium oxide and magnesium amino acid chelate, which provides 62.5 percent of the daily value for this nutrient. Nsp magnesium comes in a base of licorice root, kelp plant, peppermint leaves and white willow bark. Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.