- Suitable for Lower Dentures (only)
- Clincally proven to be the most effective denture retention solution available
- Effective even in cases of very flat and narrow lower ridges
- Provides strong bond between dentures and gum
SECURE Denture Strips are actually an adhesive that creates a secure, strong and long lasting bond between the gum and denture.
SECURE is insoluble and its effectiveness is not diminished by drink or saliva.
SECURE is designed for the more problematic lower dentures, though it is also great for uppers.
SECURE does not require saliva to be present in the mouth and is ideal for patients with dry mouth.
SECURE is taste free.
SECURE is zinc free.
SECURE Denture Adhesive Strips provide strong bond between lower dentures and gum for those denture wearers with flat and/or narrow lower gums.
It holds lower dentures firmly all day long.
Acts like a soft pillow, preventing, tissue irritation, compression sores and inflammation of the oral mucosa.
Provides you with the confidence to lead a full and active life.
1. Clean and dry lower denture thoroughly before applying the SECURE® Adhesive Strips
2. Remove the foil on both sides of the cushion before using.
To easily remove the foil, bend the strip slightly
3. Apply the strip inside the lower denture and press firmly in place. Press out any air bubbles.
4. If necessary, trim strip with scissors to fit the denture.
5. Insert denture into mouth and bite firmly.
For best results wait 15 minutes before eating or drinking.
The SECURE® Denture Strips are not soluble in liquids or saliva, it is also effective for denture wearers with excess saliva.
The SECURE® Denture Strips acts also as a soft liner that prevents tissue irritation, compression ulcers and inflammation of oral mucosa.
It causes no jaw recession.
SECURE® Denture Strips gives your lower denture a firm all day hold and extra comfort.
You can laugh, speak, eat and drink again with full confidence and comfort as if you had your own teeth.