- Contains Antioxidant Called Astaxanthin Protecting Our Bodies Cells From Damage By Free Radicals.
- Sourced Out Of The Pristine Waters Of The Antartic Boost Your Brain Give You A Razor-Sharp Memory NON GMO
- Research Suggests Krill Oil May Help Reduce Symptoms Of Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS).
- 100% Pure Supplement Boosts Cardiovascular, Brain and Joint Health Naturally
- USA Best Seller Made In a FDA/GMP Certified Facility Pharmaceutical Grade 60 Easy To Swallow Small Softgels No Burping!
HOW DOES IT WORK? KRILL OIL contains fatty acids similar to fish oil. These fats are thought to be beneficial fats that decrease swelling, lower cholesterol, and make blood platelets less sticky therefore they are less likely to form clots. The way Omega 3 is stored in KRILL OIL allows transport of nutrients from the blood to the brain.
The omega-3 in Krill Oil are stored in the form of phospholipids, This feature allows for omega-3’s to cross the blood-brain barrier, the passage permitting the transport of nutrients from the blood to the brain.
PREMENSTRUAL SYNDROME (PMS). Research shows that taking krill oil might reduce PMS symptoms.
Is Krill Oil Environmentally Friendly? Does krill have excellent sustainability? Is krill harvesting harmful to the environment? Are krill an endangered species? First of all, krill makes up the largest biomass on earth – weighing more than any animal population or for that matter, the human population. Secondly, because there are more krill on earth than any other creature, it is a strong indication that krill is in no danger of becoming extinct at any time in the near future. In fact, Unlike fish harvesting, krill harvest is strictly regulated for catch limits by the Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR). DownInThePark ensures our krill are harvested following CCAMLR regulations, protecting the economic and environmental conditions of future generations.
SCROLL UP TO THE TOP ADD TO YOUR CART AND START LIVING YOUR LIFE NOW!