- 100% Pure, Raw, Cold-Pressed and Certified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Unrefined and Unbleached Virgin Coconut Oil with No additives or Preservatives
- Dairy Free, Gluten Free and Cholesterol Free and suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Multi-Purpose Coconut Oil is Deeply Moisturising For Beautiful, Silky Hair & Nutrient Rich for Healthy Nails. No Strong Smell, Non-Greasy, Fast Absorbing & Longer Lasting
- Produced from the Highest Quality Fresh Coconuts
What is Coconut Oil?
Coconut Oil is one of nature’s finest ingredients with an abundance of healthcare benefits. It is renowned for both cosmetic use on the skin and hair, as well as culinary use in weight-loss programs, anti-bacterial function, as a general nutritional supplement and as a natural massage oil.
Why Nourish’dTM Coconut Oil?
We pride ourselves on producing the world’s highest quality organic coconut oil. Our oil is:
• 100% Certified Organic
• Made using only Fresh Coconuts (not dried copra)
• Non-deodorised (smells like fresh coconut)
• Non-Hydrogenated, Non-Fermented and Unbleached
• Very High in MCT’s (Medium Chain Triglyceride) and Lauric Acid
• Ant-viral, Anti-fungal and Anti-bacterial
• 100% Pure – No additives or Preservatives
How to Use:
Skin: Use as you would a regular moisturising lotion and apply to the skin as necessary. If the oil is in a solid state (pure coconut oil solidifies below 24°C), either rub some oil between your hands to warm, or scoop out the required amount into another container and gently warm the new container in lukewarm water – Apply once liquefied. Avoid warming the whole tub of oil as regular warming and cooling will damage both the container and oil over time.
Hair: For use as a pre-wash hair conditioner, apply a small amount of oil to your hair 30 minutes to 1 hour before washing to allow the nutrients to soak in and then wash as normal. We recommend wearing a shower-cap or wrapping your hair in a towel during this process.