- Vitamin C helps fight free radicals
- Promotes collagen formation
- Helps promote cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Rose hips will supplement vitamin c boost energy to combat fatigue
- Protects the body from external attacks and premature aging of tissue
Vitamin C is one of the best antioxidants for fighting free radicals.* It also plays an important role in supporting immune function.* Additional benefits of Vitamin C: supports heart and circulatory health, promotes iron absorption, supports healthy joints, and plays a role in collagen formation, which is beneficial for the health of skin, hair and nails.