- HIGH IN MANY VITAMINS AND MINERALS – bursting with natural goodness, our raw maca is naturally high in vitamins B1, B2, B6, calcium, iron and zinc. Maca powder is also a fantastic way to boost your energy levels before exercise.
- SOIL ASSOCIATION CERTIFIED ORGANIC – the UK’s leading organic certification ensures that our products are always of the highest possible standard in quality and are produced using sustainable EU-approved methods.
- GREAT IN SMOOTHIES – use maca root powder in your breakfast smoothie, milkshake, protein bars, warm drink or home baking recipes – goes well with cinnamon and organic honey!
- BOOST ENERGY LEVELS AND INCREASE VITALITY – maca powder is the ancient superfood of the Incas and was taken to increase fertility. It can also balance hormone levels, relieve stress and improve libido.
- ALWAYS 100% PURE AND NATURAL – suitable for vegetarian, vegan, dairy and gluten-free diets. Non-GMO. No artificial colours, preservatives or uninvited additives. Always tested for quality in our advanced UK labs and packaged in a high-quality resalable pouch for optimal freshness.
Organic Raw Maca Powder by TheHealthyTree Company:
Our Maca is 100% raw and organic, grown in the Andean Mountain Range in Central Peru. Naturally high in vitamin B2, calcium, iron and zinc, it is also a super-healthy source of vitamins B1 and B6.
Our organic maca is produced to the highest possible standards, using farming practices that have been used locally for generations. Maca has been eaten in Peru for thousands of years and has a reputation for being one of the most mineral-rich superfoods that does a great job in maintaining the body’s alkalinity levels.
Iron – an important component of haemoglobin, the substance in red blood cells which carries oxygen throughout your body. Also helps reduce feelings of fatigue.
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) – plays an important role in maintaining a healthy nervous system.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – fuels the body’s main functions through energy production and processes amino acids and fats.
Vitamin B6 – stimulates co-enzymatic activity and protects the immune system, as well as having positive effects on metabolism, premenstrual syndrome and hormone control.
Zinc – boosts the immune system, balances hormone levels and is a powerful antioxidant.
Calcium – helps build and maintain strong and healthy bones.
Add to your daily smoothie, milkshake or warm drink for a nutritious and beneficial boost of natural goodness and benefit from the natural mineral content of this “lost crop of the Incas”.
Soil Association Certified Organic. We work closely with the UK’s leading organic certifiers to ensure that our products are always of the highest possible standard.
For additional superfood ideas or to receive free postage by adding other products from our range, we welcome you to browse our Amazon storefront.