- ✅ PREMIUM 7MM SCR NEOPRENE – Strong 7mm thick premium SCR neoprene over standard SBR neoprene gives excellent support, warmth and fit around the knee joint for dependable wear every workout
- ✅ EXTRA SUPPORT 27CM LENGTH – 2cm (0.7″) longer than standard generic knee sleeves gives more coverage around the patella, knee loints and ligaments for better injury prevention rehabilitation and use during exercise
- ✅ USE IN POWER LIFTING – WEIGHT TRAINING – CROSS FIT – perfect for all sports activities that require knee compression for injury prevention & protection
- ✅ FOR MEN & WOMEN CHECK YOUR SIZING – Size down for extra tight fit or choose a normal fit for regular sports. Size range from xsmall to XXL.
- ☞12- MONTH 100% MONEY BACK WARRANTY – No questions asked – any defects or issues within 12 months we refund or replace!
Why The EX-277 knee sleeves are right choice for you:
❶ We have used stronger SCR premium 7mm thick Neoprene over cheaper SBR Neoprene
❷We have added 2cm in length for extra support and compression over your standard generic knee sleeves a common complaint with generic knee sleeves the extra length sleeve
❸Tested & Designed in the UK by Top Athletes and fitness professionals, every one of our products is unique design and made on purpose after market research feedback giving our unique quality and design into all of our products
Knee Sleeve Uses:
✓Protection, support, warmth injury rehabilitation for knees during recovery/ recreation/sport/competition
✓Made with powerlifting /weight training in mind with extra length to help with squats/dead lifts/ leg presses
✓Helps with injury recovery and warmth
– 1 Pair of Knee Sleeves
SIZING – please see Sizing Chart in the listing images above Straighten your leg and measure the circumference of your knee (mid patella). Use a flexible type tape measure. ➤ XS: under 11.8″ ➤ S: 11.8″ – 13″ ➤ M: 13″ – 14.2″ ➤ L: 14.2″ – 15.7″ ➤ XL: 15.7″ – 17″ ➤ XXL: 17″ – 18.3″ Guarantee 12 months from purcahse for any defects
SIZING – please see Sizing Chart in the listing images above Straighten your leg and measure the circumference of your knee (mid patella). Use a flexible type tape measure.