- Guarana Seed Powder – Paullinia cupana. Produce of Brazil.
- 100% Pure Botanicals – no fillers, no bulking agents, no artificial ingredients, or preservatives.
- Supplied in a heat-sealed foil pouch for freshness and security.
- Made from PET/AL/LLDPE to provide high barrier protection against light, moisture and oxygen for extended life.
- Re-sealable for safe storage.
What is Guarana? The Guarana plant is a climbing plant in the maple family native to the Brazilian Rain forest. Indigenous tribes have used Guarana seed as a stimulant for thousands of years. South America obtains most of its caffeine from Guarana, its seeds contain twice the amount of caffeine than coffee seeds. It is used in the manufacture of soft drinks and energy drinks.
- High energy Guarana powder is a natural alternative to coffee and energy drinks.
- The active ingredient is Guaranine – a naturally occurring caffeine which is released more gradually into the body than the caffeine in coffee. This produces sustained energy over a long period of time, rather than the spikes and crashes experienced with coffee.
- Clinical studies have shown Guarana can improve cognitive and physical abilities including mood, memory, alertness and endurance. Guaranine is known for its metabolic and circulatory boosting properties.
- It was found that early natives used Guarana to make tea to suppress hunger during times of fasting. Recent research in the USA has suggested Guarana may affect how quickly the body perceives itself to be full.
How to use Mix 1 teaspoon of Guarana powder directly into your smoothie, fruit juice or protein drink. Combine with Green tea or Maca Root Powder for the best results.
Cautions Contains Caffeine.
Do not take if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Consult your doctor if you have high blood pressure, a cardiac disorder, or diabetes.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose or take Guarana for extended periods.