- ✓ Premium Protein With NO ADDITIVE – Our product is 100% natural & organic so you can enjoy the complete goodness of a pea protein isolate. No chemicals, no agents, no artificial sweeter or added sugar. Just. Good. Protein.
- ❄ Worried About the Taste? We realize everybody may not love the taste of peas, and hence we provide recipes to make it tasty. Our pea protein can be used in shakes, smoothies, on porridge or even in soups or cooking. Many users use honey or fruit juice as natural sweeteners to improve the flavour. You can also use it with a bowl of fruits such as bananas or strawberries.
- ✤ HYPOALLERGENIC – Which means that it is the perfect source of protein supplement for everybody. No dairy, no soya, zero gluten, GMO-free and also caffeine free. Use daily for the best results. If you are vegetarian or vegan or don’t enjoy meat, this will provide the required protein and amino acids.
- ❄ Perfect Fitness Boost – Whether you enjoy your training workout, or just want to get a healthy body, get the nutrition without carbs. Many users use this after their sports activities such as cycling, running or weight lifting to BUILD MUSCLE mass, speed muscle recovery and maximize BCAA. Introduce in your diet for energy and health.
- ★ Power Packed Protein Punch – Use a serving of 30g per day, which will provide 24g of protein. Factory sealed for maximum freshness.
Your search for the best pea protein is finally over!
Thanks for visiting our page, and when you purchase from us today, here are some of the benefits that you can look forward to:
· Soy free, dairy free, gluten free protein
· Good branched amino acid profile
· 100% organic and natural
· Excellent source of protein for vegetarians and vegans
What is pea protein?
The botanical name for the peas is Pisum Sativum. Peas can be dated back to early Egypt, Pakistan and Afghanistan; however in modern times, they are spread across the globe and used in a variety of culinary uses. Botanically a fruit, peas offer an array of available micronutrients.
The pea protein is derived from peas.
How is pea protein made?
The production process involves raw material selection and cleaning, followed by centrifugal separation, spray drying, metal detection and then packing.
Is NutriZing’s Pea Protein Organic?
Yes, our protein is 100% natural and organic.
SO ORDER TODAY! When you do, consider purchasing 2 pouches for uninterrupted use!
Click the “Add to Cart” button now!!