- AVAILABLE ONLY from UK Sellers, Nature’s Sunshine’s Liquid Chlorophyll is naturally flavoured with spearmint oil and can be taken throughout the day, leaving the breath minty fresh. Vegan Friendly.
- Chlorophyll is the green pigment in plants that harnesses the sun’s energy in photosynthesis. It performs metabolic functions in plants such as respiration and growth. The mulberry and the alfalfa plant, from which Nature’s Sunshine’s chlorophyll comes, are excellent sources of chlorophyll.
- Liquid Chlorophyll has a paraben-free formula that uses all-natural vegetable source glycerine. It’s ideal for everyday use, and is a valued companion to any whole body nutritional cleanse programme. The amount of the active compound of chlorophyll (chlorophyllins) is 15mg per 5ml serving.
- The amount of the active compound of chlorophyll (chlorophyllins) is 15mg per 5ml serving. This is the equivalent of 300mg (0.3g) of chlorophyllins per 100 grams of Liquid Chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is non-toxic, and safe for people of all ages.
- UK PRODUCT AWARENESS: This UK Product is available ONLY in the UK. Genuine UK compliant products cannot be supplied directly by USA Sellers, VitaHerbs, Healthy Warehouse, and NaturaShop.
Ingredients: Purified water, glycerin (vegetable), sodium copper chlorophyllin, spearmint aerial parts oil (Mentha spicata). Mix one teaspoon (5ml) with a glass of water. Take twice daily. Product Code 1580 (473 ml). Money saving four packs also available. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Kosher.