- POSSIBLE BENEFITS: Naturally sourced. Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and BS:EN 9001:2000 quality assurance certification. Helps maintenance of normal bone & teeth. Supports normal absorption & utilisation of calcium + phosphorus plus the maintenance of normal blood calcium concentrations. Supports normal cell division Supports normal function of the immune system & healthy inflammatory response Supports maintenance of normal muscle function
- EASY TO SWALLOW SOFTGELS: Contains NO Salt, Sugar, Starch, Shellfish, Wheat, Maize, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast, Dairy products, Artificial Preservatives – Dyes or Colours.
- ONE YEAR SUPPLY – Suspended in olive oil to aid absorption.
- HIGH STRENGTH – Vit D3 Strengthens Bones, Teeth & Immune System, Muscles & Strength, keeping you Healthy – Reduces Risk Of Arthritis & Improves Lung Function & Emotional Wellness. Considered to be Great for Training & Fitness Improvements.
- QUALITY PROMISE: Vitamin D3 Soft Gels are manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 quality assurance certification. Only the finest quality raw materials in their highest and purest form are used. These manufacturing procedures ensure manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are adhered to. This goes above and beyond what is required so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 5000iu capsules provide a maximum strength natural vitamin D3 supplement of 5000iu per capsule. Vitamin D3 is the form of vitamin D that is made in the body and therefore is far easier to absorb and retain than other forms. Sentia Vitamin D3 is also suspended in Olive Oil to further aid absorption into your body. Vitamin D3 has long been recognised for its many benefits, most notably its contribution to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth where it plays a key role in ensuring a sufficient level of calcium is present in bones. Other benefits of vitamin D3 include boosting the activity of immune cells and a further contribution to both heart and brain health. Vitamin D is a fat soluble nutrient and is found in Cod liver oil, vitamin D-fortified foods, egg yolks and butter. However, the majority of vitamin D in the body is created during a chemical reaction that starts with sunlight exposure to the skin. This is why vitamin D is often referred to as the sunshine vitamin. Unfortunately due to concerns about skin problems many of us don’t get the safe sun exposure we need to generate sufficient vitamin D. In fact, during the months of October to April those in the UK need to supplement with vitamin D as at this time of year the sunlight we do get is at the wrong frequency to stimulate vitamin D production. As a general rule of thumb if your shadow is taller than you then no vitamin D is being produced. There has been a vast amount of research into Vitamin D in recent years, with the optimum dose for people in the UK being 1100iu – 1200iu. This 5000iu supplement is provided for those who require an increased dose. Our manufacturing procedures ensure that the manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed. This goes above and beyond what is required so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.