Caprin provides a source of Caprylic acid (as calcium & magnesium caprylate), a medium-chain fatty acid.
- Allergy Research Group – Artemisinin 90 Caps – 90
Artemisinin 100 mg 90 caps
Serving size 2 capsules
Servings per container 45
Amount Per Serving:
Artemisinin 200 mg
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methyrcellulose, cellulose, L-leucine, titanium dioxdie
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules, one or two times daily before meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Not indicated for pregnant or nursing women. Long term administration (greater than 1 month) should be monitored by a healthcare practitioner and include liver enzymes ahd hemoglobin testing. Combining with antioxidants or iron may theoretically decrease effectiveness. Detoxification reactions my be experienced by some individuals. In rare cases may cause idiosyncratic liver dysfunction.
Keep in a cool dry place, tightly capped
- Multi-nutrient formula designed to address adrenal fatigue
- Formula based on the work of Dr. James Wilson, expert on adrenal fatigue
- To help give with fatigue and give renewed energy and vitality
- Contains adrenal and other glandulars, herbs, amino acids, vitamins and minerals
- Convenient powder form, tastes best mixed with fruit juice, but milk or water can be used
Based on the work of Dr. James Wilson, renowned expert on adrenal fatigue, this multi-nutrient formula combines the important nutrients for adrenal function: adrenal and other glandulars, herbs, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. All in a convenient powder, tastes best if mixed with fruit juice, but water or milk can also be used.
- CoQH-CF (ubiquinol) is a reduced form of coenzyme Q10, and is the actual antioxidant form of coenzyme Q10
- Allergy Research Group
CoQH-CF (ubiquinol) is a reduced form of coenzyme Q10, and is the actual antioxidant form of coenzyme Q10. A unique softgel delivery system protects the content from oxygen exposure and provides an efficient way to maintain adequate ubiquinol levels.