- Soil Association certified organic – the UK’s leading organic certification ensures that our products are always of the highest possible standard in quality and are produced using sustainable EU-approved methods
- High in vitamins and minerals – harvested from the Adansonia Digitata Baobab Tree in Malawi, Africa, it is a fantastic source of many vitamins and minerals including calcium, magnesium and vitamins B1, B6 and C
- Antioxidant properties – an excellent source of fibre, at nearly 50% of its nutritional profile
- Great in superfood smoothies – with a subtle, tangy flavour, this fabulous superfruit tastes similar to sherbet but without the added sugar. Add to your smoothie, breakfast cereal or porridge for a boost of natural, organic goodness to start your day. Also works well in citrus-based sauces or added to sparkling water
- Always pure and natural – suitable for vegetarian, vegan, dairy and gluten-free diets. Non-GMO. No artificial colours, preservatives or uninvited additives. Tested for quality in the United Kingdom
For FANTASTIC Discounts See Product Images
– Our superfruit powder is 100% organic, harvested from the Adansonia Digitata Baobab Tree in Malawi, Southern Africa, known locally as the ‘Tree of Life’.
– A fantastic source of many vitamins and minerals including calcium, magnesium and vitamins B1, B6 and C, as well as being a great source of fibre.
– Add this subtly tangy superfood to your smoothie, cereal or baking recipe for an extra boost of goodness when you need it most. It can also be enjoyed in citrus-based sauces or added to sparkling water.
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) – plays an important role in maintaining a healthy nervous system.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – fuels the body’s main functions through energy production and processes amino acids and fats.
Vitamin B6 – stimulates co-enzymatic activity and protects the immune system, as well as having positive effects on metabolism, premenstrual syndrome and hormone control.
Calcium – helps build and maintain strong and healthy bones.
Fibre – lowers cholesterol levels, normalises bowel movements and aids in achieving healthy weight.
Antioxidants – benefit the body by neutralising and removing free radicals from the bloodstream.
Soil Association Certified Organic. We work closely with the UK’s leading organic certifier to ensure that our products are always of the highest possible standard.
For additional superfood ideas or to receive free postage by adding other products from our range, we welcome you to browse our Amazon storefront.