- May support already-normal-range cholesterol levels.
- Provides an extremely bioavailable source of omega-3 essential fatty acids (epa and dha)
- Is a natural source of astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant carotenoid.
- Provides joint and skin support
- Supports cardiovascular system and brain function
How it works: antarctic krill provides a highly bioavailable source of epa and dha, essential omega-3 fatty acids (efas). Efas are vital to the health of the cell membrane and also contribute to cardiovascular, brain and structural system function. They provide joint and skin support and may help support cholesterol levels already within the normal range. Krill is also a natural source of astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant carotenoid. Krill oil also contains phospholipids, which bind to the omega-3 fatty acids, improving their absorption in the body. These phospholipids provide strength and elasticity to the cell membrane, helping to keep toxins out and let nutrients and oxygen in. Vitamin k2 provides added support for the cardiovascular system and bone health. Ingredients: 20 mcg vitamin k (25% of daily value), plus krill oil, fish oil, epa, dha and astaxanthin. Recommended use: take 1 capsule with a meal one or two times daily.