- HARNESS THE POWER OF THIS ANCIENT REMEDY- Turmeric extract has been used as a spice for culinary uses and as a medicinal ingredient. Each capsule is blended with a large 5mg measure of Bioperine for enhanced Bioavailability, so enhancing the absorption.
- Studies show CURCUMIN can reduce the inflammation caused by disorders such as Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis. It also has anti-inflammatory benefits for Heart Disease, Alzheimers and other chronic degeneration diseases
- CURCUMA AIDS IN A RANGE OF AILMENTS. Research into the CURCUMIN compound has shown to benefit those with liver ailments, stomach problems as well as maintaining a healthy digestive system!
- OUR BEST LAB TESTED FORMULA OF CURCUMIN BOOST 7500 with added BIOPERINE supplements are of a high quality, professionally developed formula and may help you maximise these benefits. For your Health and Inner Healing
- Using Turmeric spice in food may not get you all the benefits, but our complex of Curcumin Boost 7500 complex contains a HUGE 750mg of Turmeric root and its extract which is standardized to contain 95% Curcuminoids, in easy to swallow capsules!
CURCUMIN BOOST 7500 with added Bioperine® contains a huge 750mg serving of curcumin with added Bioperine® and 95% Curcuminoids
• TURMERIC- Turmeric, which is a member of the ginger family is more commonly used in food for its flavour and is what give curries its colouring. It also is used medicinally and has been done so in Asian countries such as India for centuries, where it was traditionally used as a disinfectant to treat Laryngitis and Bronchitis as well as helping those with bowel problems and Arthritis. This ingredient is well known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
• BIOPERINE- Bioperine® is an extract obtained from the black pepper fruit that is cultivated in the damp, nutrient-rich soil regions of southern India. The delicate pepper berries are harvested just prior to ripening and then sun dried to assure optimum maturity and quality. BioPerine® has been clinically tested in the United States and significantly enhances the bioavailability of various supplement nutrients through increased absorption.