- AVAILABLE ONLY from UK Sellers, This natural juice is made from 100 percent pure Aloe Vera, with 200 biological compounds, including vitamin B1, B2, B6, C, Niacinamide, Choline and 18 amino acids.
- Certified by the International Aloe Science Council, Natures Sunshines Aloe Vera is processed in a special way to avoid the loss of essential vitamins, minerals and other constituents.
- Beware of Aloe Vera juice that claims to have no distinctive taste, as removing the flavour leaves you with a product that contains very little actual aloe vera.
- Ingredients: Aloe Vera juice from concentrate (aloe vera inner leaf concentrate and purified water). Preservatives: Citric acid, potassium sorbate, and sodium benzoate.
- Take 60 to 180 millilitres per day. Mix with fruit or vegetable juice. Money saving six pack also available. Suitable
Because Nature’s Sunshine’s Aloe Vera is so pure it was used in an award winning scientific study which discovered a new polysaccharide (aloeride) proving the immune enhancing benefits of Aloe Vera. In Ayurveda, Aloe Vera has many years of traditional use as a carrier to deliver other nutrients directly to where they’re needed. Many companies manufacture Aloe Vera products, but a number on the market have lost much of the plant’s original benefits due to over-processing. (946 mlillitre per bottle)